Monday, July 12, 2010

California Trip to Aimee's wedding!!!








Here are some fun pictures from my trip to California!










Alyssa, Aimee, and me!
















My aunt Ellen, my cousin Aimee, and her
husband Nate coming out of the Temple!



























This is Zoe, my cousin's daughter, and Anna my cousin's cousin from their dad's side of the family. My sister and I watched them ( Anna and her brothers and sister) while their parents attended the sealing of Aimee and Nate.






Zoe and I, she wasn't too happy!!
Zoe's mom is in the brown dress in the background.



























This is my mom and Zoe, my cousin's daughter.































This is my brother, Trent, and Anthony which is Zoe's dad.








Zoe just being sooooooooo CUTE!!!!








Me at Aimee's reception, I got sun burnt while I was at the Temple.





Me, my mom, my dad, and brother waiting for Aimee and Nate to come out of the Temple!
Some pictures got out of order cause the computer is acting weird, and I don't feel like fixing it so just enjoy the pictures in the order they are in!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun time! Everything looks so green in the backround. Bet, you had really nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was really nice! It was green!

    ReplyDelete